Friday, May 2, 2014

A little de-stresser for me (and you, too!)

I love makeup! Everything about it is fun, relaxing, and a total stress-killer for me. I like to play around with colors, and try new things. But, I do have a go-to everyday look that is fast and simple for me to put together. I think every girl has that, or should!

That's why I am SO excited about this month's special with Younique!

During the month of May, while supplies last (I want to STRESS this part!), you can order a special "mini collection" put together with some of our best selling items, in colors that flatter anyone! Great savings, and makes a perfect gift for someone or even yourself!



Today I did a quick look with all of these products to give you an idea of what you could do:



All products used are Younique! I used the lighter pigment, Angelic, all over and the darker pigment, Confident, to define my crease and also as eyeliner for my up and lower lash lines. Luxe lip gloss, and of course I have my 3D Fiber Mascara on!! I also have on their primer, along with the pressed cream and powder foundations.

As of this morning 8,035  of these mini-collections have sold and 41,965 are left. I can pretty much guarantee this deal won't be around all month long, in fact- we'll be lucky if they last for two weeks!

To purchase, just follow this link here to my Younique shop.

Feel free to leave any questions in the comments below! I look forward to seeing all of your "Younique" looks you create with this little collection!!

P.S. I went ahead and purchased my two older children's curriculum for next year! We're going easy (to me!) with the Switch on Schoolhouse program from AOP. It came in the mail yesterday!!! We're so excited!

3 comments:

  1. Be-you-ti-ful! What a fun collection of makeup. I'm always so excited to try to lines, I will have to check this out!

    xoxo,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kylie, I would be so excited for you to try this line!! I've literally replaced my whole make up drawer with this stuff. Great products and amazing company! Let me know if you have any questions!

      Delete